Sauteed Shrimp Scallops and Mussels
Sauteed Shrimp, Scallops and Mussels
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup minced green onion or shallot
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 pound mussels with shells removed
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 pound scallops
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat, add the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic until brown.
- Mix in the fresh herbs and add the wine and simmer on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mussels, shrimp and scallops and cover. Let the dish simmer for about 10 minutes or until seafood is cooked.